Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mama's Got a Brand New Blog!

Happy Mother's Day!

2 years ago I started this blog.  I needed a project. Something to play with.  A new creative outlet.  A place where I could vent my frustrations and tell my stories, and so Mandyland was born.

Mandyland has helped me rediscover my love of storytelling.

It's helped me find my voice, and what my niche should be in this great big blogosphere.

It's led me to a project that feels exactly rightly me.

Even more right than a blog with my name in the title.... go figure.

I know I've been gone awhile from Mandyland, but it's because I've been busy incubating a new creation.

Today, on the day we clebrate Moms everywhere, I'd like to introduce my brand new baby,



I told you Pep Talk Polly would be sticking around!

I am thrilled to present my brand new blog.  If you like Mandyland, I guaranty you will LOVE Pep Talk Polly!

Be sure to stop by "Not Actually Polly" to learn a little more about the fun you'll have with Polly.

While you're there, be sure to check out my very first post.  To celebrate Mother's Day I'm interviewing my Mom.  One of the most positive people I know, who hates one of the most positive  activities I know.

It's the perfect way for a Mom in your life to spend a couple quiet minutes, so be sure to tell your friends!

Thank you so much to all of you have followed my journey so far!  I hope you'll follow me on my next adventure. 

Lot's of love,

Mandy:)







No comments:

Post a Comment