Saturday, September 18, 2010

Victory is Mine!

I closed "I want Fashion!Function can kiss my..." on the hunt for an umbrella stroller to compliment my beautiful AND functional carry on bag.

After a long search filled with strollers WAY outside my price range... I mean really people, it's a STROLLER not a CAR!! I finally lucked in.

I'd like to thank the lovely Craigslist seller from Battleground, Washington for my beautiful, extremely gently used and ridiculously functional UPPAbaby G-Luxe stroller. I got this amazing stroller for HALF the retail price and when I say gently used, I'm not joking. I think she used it once, maybe twice.

It contains every feature I could ever ask for in a travel stroller. It reclines, hopefully enticing Miss M. to take a few naps while we are on the move. It has a little storage basket, perfect for all our fun souvenirs. A cup holder for Mommy's Starbucks during our long journey. Large wheels for better shock absorption and handling on European cobblestone streets, and best of all, it weighs an astonishing 11 pounds! The lightest reclining umbrella stroller in the U.S.



*sigh* perfection!

No more hefting my monster of a jogging stroller in and out of my car trunk... I can lift this beauty with ONE HAND!!

So that clinches it. We are officially ready to go.

Watch out Europe, here come the Allen girls!!!!

Three more sleeps,

Mandy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment